Hairy Situations in our House

Because no outfit is complete without a little cat hair!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We LOVE Greenies!

Buttercup munching on her Greenies!

My cats are all purrs and meows about Greenies. And I love them because they are only 1 calorie for each piece AND they are great for their teeth! Since my 4 crazies are all different sizes, though mostly chubby, I feel like feeding them a few of these treats once or twice a week is ok.Oscar begging for a Greenie. Yes, he begs for these things!


Have you tried Greenies yet? They make them in several flavors for cats and dogs. Go HERE for a free sample!

I did this post because I think Greenies are an awesome treat for my cats. I do not get paid or compensated in any way by Greenies or anyone else. I doubt if the makers of Greenies even know that this post exists

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Oscar, just cracks me up. I think that he is a BIG ham :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy!!! Greenies!!!!!!
    Mom laughed when she saw Oscar!!!
    We bet he is a character,cute too :) Well,actually,you all are cute :)
    We are happy to meet you too!!!
    Our Georgia(Tortie) also has extra toes too!!
    Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love greenies yummieeeeeeeee ^__^

    ReplyDelete