Hairy Situations in our House

Because no outfit is complete without a little cat hair!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thousand Word Thursday: Ignor the dust bunnies


We came home the other day to find Bunnie playing under our buffet table. Little did we know she was actually tightly wedged under there, completely and utterly stuck! I have never seen this happen before, nor do I understand how she got in this predicament. But at least I found where all the toys were hiding!

Hi! Btw, think I could get some halp here?

6 comments:

  1. Its a very coooooool hiding place ;)
    Lovely shot !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute did you get her out or did she come out herself? Have a great SITS DAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from SITS! You have a great site!!

    Stop by and visit my blog and enter my giveaway to help the village of Eagle, AK!!

    Nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Hi from SITS! My fur babies love to hide under our mattress. They actually ripped a hole in the lining so they could get up in there. Gotta love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor kitty!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog & helping to make my SITS day special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Bunny (and I am SURE she was SO embarrassed. You know how cats get so huffy whenever they do things that are just beyond their dignity!!) LOL! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete